Fun Summer Shorts... take 53.

So you may or may not have picked up a little pattern with me this season...

I'm totally and completely obsessed with fun shorts and fun accessories.  It doesn't get much more Summer-y than bright shorts, a breezy top, and a fun statement necklace. Looks so put together. Best of all? It's SO easy. I'm in love with these unique (super affordable) shorts I scored at a local boutique (they have stores only in Georgia so I put all the website info in the details below so you can get your hands on them too).  Bright fuchsia, embroidered, and fun. Love them.









 Details:
Banana Republic tie-front silk top
shorts from Dress Up Boutique (shopdressup.com)
 J. Crew necklace
Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM Infini (More on this bag in this post)
Tory Burch wedges
Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet
hammered cuff bracelets (thecurrentcustom.com)


0 comments:

Post a Comment