MUA Undress Me Too Palette

As you all know, I wear eye shadows daily and my favourite types of eye shadows are neutral golden, brown, grey, black shades.  I knew I had to get my mitts on the Undress Me Too palette by MUA when it hit stores and review it for you guys!

mua undress me too palettemua undress me too palette detail 
MUA UNDRESS ME SWATCHES
L-R top row - Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
L-R bottom row - Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt

I really like this palette – the shades are stunning for every day use and are a good quality for the price.  I especially like the shades ‘Exposed’ ‘Reveal’ and ‘Obsessed’.  The matte black is also beautiful and perfect for running along the top lash line for a smokey liner effect.  ‘Shy’ really reminds me of one of my favourite eye shadows – MAC’s Nylon, it’s the most perfect shimmery cream gold which I use as a base colour and to highlight the brow bone.

As with most eyeshadows, the shimmer shades are more pigmented than the matte, but for £4 you really can’t complain!

Available in Superdrug stores, out now!

What do you think of MUA Palettes?  Will you be picking this up?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment